- Air conditioned properties where stated.
- Bed linen and bathroom towels (beach towels not provided).
- A welcome pack with essential items on arrival.
- Cleaning of the villa on departure.
Kitchens are well
equipped and have cookers, fridge/freezers, washing machines if stated (may be in shower room or bathroom as is Greek Tradition) kettles, irons and ironing boards.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% (minimum £50.00 per week) is required to secure your reservation. A provisional booking will be held for 24 hours so that you
can arrange your flights and car hire if necessary.
- Balance payments are expected 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Payment is accepted by cash, cheque, PayPal or bank transfer (if based in the UK). Details will be sent in your confirmation
- Please email bookings via the Contact us and Reservations page of this
- Should you wish to make any amendments to your booking we will endeavour to fulfil your requirements but an admin charge will be made for this. We cannot
guarantee that we will be able to accommodate you.
- We recommend you take out full travel insurance to cover yourself for every eventuality and to cover your medical costs in the event of any unfortunate
circumstances. We are not responsible for any death or injury through no fault of our own.
- We regret that we can not take responsibility for circumstances beyond our control for example, war, terrorist attack, industrial disputes, disasters of any
kind, adverse weather conditions.
- We will ensure all accommodation is in accordance with the laws and regulations of Cretian law.
- We reserve the right to alter prices on our website but prices will be fixed in accordance with your letter of confirmation
- Any breakages or items that go missing will be billed to you and in the event of non-payment legal action will be taken. However, if the odd cup or plate is
broken please leave a note at the end of your stay so the housekeeper can replace them. These will not be charged for.
- It is your own responsibility to arrange flight and car hire.
- Water supply in Crete is not as reliable as in the UK and on rare occasions the water supply may be turned off. This is part of living in Crete. In
this event, we endeavour to ensure that an emergency supply is kept under the sink in the kitchen. We are not responsible for Crete’s water supply. Where stated the villas have an extra water tank in
- Once full payment has been made, cancellations are non-refundable.
PLEASE SIGN TO ENSURE
THAT YOU ADHERE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DATE SIGNED ………………………………………